VACANCY- Radio Station Content Management Consultant
The Aqaba Community and Economic Development (ACED) Program is a United States Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded program, benefiting the people and businesses of the Aqaba Special Economic Zone. The ACED Program seeks to recruit a Jordanian short-term Radio Station Content Management Consultant to work on developing programs for a Radio Station in Aqaba for a period of 4 to 5 months (maximum 40 working days).
· Develop the radio station brief business plan including a mission and vision.
· Design a grid of various interactive programs to address the goals, challenges and achievements of the Aqaba community.
· Develop the branding of the radio station by drafting the request for proposals and launching a competition for the best presented brand.
· Assist ASEZA recruit and interview personnel from existing ASEZA employees to staff the radio station.
· Assist in the solicitation and oversight of training programs for the radio station staff.
· Provide on-the-job training to the radio station staff.
· Establish contacts and cooperate with other local, regional and international radio stations.
· The consultant should have a BA in a related field.
· At least 10 years of professional experience working with TV and/or radio stations.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Previous experience in Aqaba is a plus.